Tuesday, April 30, 2013

T-Ball and Birthdays

This past Saturday I headed north to Dalhart for a day of fun. It first began with a very entertaining t-ball game. Rett did so good and his Aunt Nee was so proud. Here are a few of my favorites from the game.
 Love this munchkin! 
 Representing #9 well....just like his Aunt Allie and Aunt Nee

 Coach Monica and Cole
 Rounding 3rd (although we may have been so excited we missed the base)
Buddies

After the t-ball game I got to go home and help mom on some orders..her business is so blessed and it keeps her super busy so even though I wasn't much help we still had fun.

Then we headed to Rebecca and Lance's for a last minute cookout for Gentry Kay 1st birthday. They have been so busy with Pioneer stuff that it was a great (surprise...last minute) party for Gentry! It was perfect. 

Birthday Girl
she loved everyone singing to her
priceless!!!!


Typical Colt

Loved this video of Rett singing to Gentry Kay...sorry I started a little late!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the t-ball pictures are absolutely perfect!!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete