Monday, April 8, 2013

Baby G: 28 Weeks



Give Garrett my sassy pose..lol

How far along? 28 Weeks

Size of Baby G? About 2.25 lbs and about the size of a Chinese cabbage.



Total weight gain/loss? About +13-14lbs..will know for sure Thursday at the Dr. Trying not to worry about it too much and just enjoy this special time! 

Maternity clothes? Yessiree bob!! I honestly would like to live in leggings and dresses for the next 12 weeks :)

Sleep? Decent... definitely can't say great at this point!  

Movement? Yes! He is an active little thing. I think his rear and head have been poking out my stomach this last week.

Food cravings/aversions? Just food!! I went to the store today and usually Garrett and I go together...he went to the gym and I went to the store and since I didn't have my good chaperone and I was starving E.L Fudge cookies, a frozen pizza and cinnamon rolls might have ended up in the basket lol :) That is what happens when he leaves he me unattended! 

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: I had a guy (waiter), that I see pretty regularly at a restaurant, tell me today that he didn't realize I was pregnant until a few weeks ago. (did I just look fat) lol.  I get that I am not looking very big for 7 months, which I appreciate greatly, people have been very sweet.  

What I miss: Not much!! Loving being pregnant. I am getting tired more quickly which is hard because I love being active but it is so worth it! 

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: Getting nursery finished...still have some things to get done! We are getting a rocking chair that came from Garrett's Memaw recovered for the nursery in leather and cowhide and I am so pumped to see it finished! 

Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G

No comments:

Post a Comment