Thursday, May 9, 2013

Baby G: 32 Weeks

Ok so I had a blog fail..I didn't get a picture for 32 weeks so you might end up getting one for 33 instead eventually but wanted to go ahead and get this posted.

How far along? 32 Weeks

Size of Baby G? About the size of a squash...approximately 3 lbs and 16 inches.

Total weight gain/loss? +16

Maternity clothes? Yes!! I have moments that even my maternity jeans don't feel great because he is super low.

Sleep? Sleep has actually been pretty good lately.  

Movement? Lots of movement...He is head down so he usually is trying to stick a knee or foot out my side or belly button

Food cravings/aversions? Nope not really. Just enjoy food :)

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: They can't believe I only have 8 weeks left and also they comment a lot on how hot it is about to get....thanks guys...it is summer and I do realize that :)

What I miss: Not much!! Loving being pregnant. I have been so blessed with such a wonderful pregnancy.

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: Having the nursery finished and organized :) Still have a few things to do.

We went to birthing class on Saturday and it was so good. We had a great instructor and I felt like we learned a lot. Makes me more excited for him to be here.


Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G

No comments:

Post a Comment