Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby G: 12 Weeks

Excuse the horrible picture...but you can see the little bump
 
 
How far along? 12 weeks

Size of Baby G? size of a lime (about 2 in. long)

Total weight gain/loss? about 3-4 lbs gained

Maternity clothes? Allison sent me a pair of maternity jeans and I wore them all weekend and they rocked!!!

Sleep? Sleeping great. Going to bed way early and loving it!!

Movement? Not yet

Food cravings/aversions? Just food in general. Sometimes smells really throw me off but other then that no crazy cravings or aversions.

Gender? We will find out our the first of February

What others are saying: Everyone is excited!

What I miss: Nothing much this week. I miss my regular jeans being comfy but that is ok. guess it was time for me to make that transition into maternity jeans :)

Wedding rings on or off? still on...thanks goodness. If they were already off I would be way sad!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on Dec 20th and getting updates.

1 comment:

  1. That is not a "bump". I look like that after a breakfast burrito from Si Seniors.

    ReplyDelete