Monday, December 10, 2012

11 Weeks!!



How far along? 11 weeks

Size of Baby G? size of a fig (about 1 1/2 in. long)

Total weight gain/loss? maybe a few lbs gained

Maternity clothes? I am not in maternity clothes yet but my jeans are sure screaming at me to change over :)

Sleep? Sleeping great. Going to bed way early and loving it!!

Movement? Not yet

Food cravings/aversions?  Just food in general. Sometimes smells really throw me off but other then that no crazy cravings or aversions.

Gender?  We will find out our the first of February

What others are saying: Everyone is super excited. We were so excited to finally get to share with friends and family!! Makes the pregnancy even more real.

What I miss: To be honest, my glass of wine :)

Wedding rings on or off? still on...thanks goodness. If they were already off I would be way sad!

What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on Dec 20th and getting updates.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you started :) Can't wait to keep up with you and Baby G!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Excited to follow along on your journey with Baby G! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete