Monday, December 3, 2012

Big News!!

Garrett and I have been keeping a little secret from the world for a little while and let me tell ya...when it is a fun secret...it is VERY hard!!
 
 
Garrett and I are welcoming an amazing little blessing into the world on June 30, 2013 and we could not be more excited!! I have been very blessed and have felt wonderful. Little nauseous every now and again but usually nothing a cracker can't fix :)
 
After going to the doctor the week of Thanksgiving and seeing the heartbeat we were sure ready to share with our family and friends!!
 
 
This is what our families got to open for the announcement!! Barbara and Teddy's was disguised as an early Christmas gift they "needed" in December and we put the one to tell my family in the bottom of Rebecca's birthday bag! Everyone was so excited. We are very blessed to have two very supportive and loving families!!
 
I will you keep you updated on Baby G and pregnancy throughout the next 30 weeks!!
 
Love to all!
Whitney and Garrett
 


2 comments:

  1. What a blessing!! Chase, Stephen Ross and I are beyond excited... and called it. The world could not wait much longer without a little gift made up of you two good kids.

    ReplyDelete