Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Baby G: 14 Weeks

 It is growing :)
My husband loves being the photographer
Happy New Year!
 
How far along? 14 weeks, sorry I skipped a week!

Size of Baby G? size of a lemon

Total weight gain/loss? when I went to dr before Christmas I hadn't gained anything per their records which made me feel good but I think the Christmas totally ruined that...lol!! I am nervous to step onto the scales :)

Maternity clothes? Maternity Jeans and they are way comfy although I have been living in sweat pants over my holiday break.

Sleep? Sleeping great. Except the 500 bathroom breaks.

Movement? Not yet

Food cravings/aversions?  Had a Chick-fil-A craving the other day and it just so happened to be on a Sunday..dern it.

Gender? We will find out mid-February

What others are saying: not really anything new

What I miss: Not gonna lie...missed my wine over the holidays

Wedding rings on or off? still on

What I am looking forward to: finding out gender next month and starting to organize and clean out nursery


2 comments: