Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Wedding Part 5: The Ladies!!!

Don't ya'll just love how out of order my blog posts are....Nothing like posting wedding and pregnancy at the same time!! But I can't not finish posting about the most wonderful day!!!

I had 5 very special ladies that stood up with me at the church and I love each and every one of them very much!!

So blessed with Godly women in my life!
 The Fabulous 5!!!!




 Allison-My very cute pregnant matron of honor and younger sister
 Kati-sweet bridesmaids and Garrett's younger sister
 Britt- adorable pregnant bridesmaid and cousin
 Rozann-goofy bridesmaid and cousin
 Rebecca-rockin hair stylist bridesmaid and older sister
 God sure blessed me with these two!!

Let's get this shindig started!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! What great ladies you have in your life!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete