Sunday, March 24, 2013

Baby G: 26 Weeks

26 Weeks

Same dress 10 weeks earlier :) 

How far along? 26...good thing I do a blog..sometimes I get confused on what week I am on...isn't that sad.

Size of Baby G? About 2lbs and 14 inches long. The size of an English hothouse cucumber.



Total weight gain/loss? I am down a little to about plus 10 lbs according to Dr. office yesterday

Maternity clothes? Yessiree bob!!

Sleep? Most nights I can find my comfy spot between two pillows. My husband says he has been replaced by a body pillow and I told him yes he was...it was more soft and squishy! :)

Movement? Yes! He is an active little thing. But love that Garrett and I get to feel him move!

Food cravings/aversions? Just love food :)

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: People have been so sweet. Got to see a bunch of college friend s this weekend and they do a lot for someone's self confidence. :) And they can't wait to meet Baby G...I am blessed with amazing life long friends and Baby G is going to be so lucky to have so many amazing honorary aunts!!

What I miss: Not much!! Loving being pregnant.

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: I ordered something for the first time this week with his name on it and that was so much fun..Can't wait to share that with everyone.

Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G

No comments:

Post a Comment