Sunday, March 10, 2013

Baby G: 24 Weeks



 Our "bump" picture...funny thing is Garrett doesn't even have one...he has been losing weight while I gained it
Baby G and I are growing
How far along? 24

Size of Baby G? About the size of an ear of corn....measuring around 12 inches and weighing a little over a pound

Total weight gain/loss? about 13-14 lbs

Maternity clothes? For sure maternity pants....I can still wear some of my tops

Sleep? I am finally finding my comfy spot so sleeping pretty good just turn alot more then before.

Movement? Yes! He is an active little thing. But love that Garrett and I get to feel him move!

Food cravings/aversions? nothing new this time...just love food :)

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: spend the weekend in Dalhart and my sisters just like to rub on my tummy and talk to Baby G :)

What I miss: Not much!! Loving being pregnant.

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together :) I have spring break off so time to get busy!!!

Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G

No comments:

Post a Comment