Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Where He Leads Us...We Will Follow!

Gilliam Life Update: We are moving....again!

As many of you are probably thinking....man they just moved..lol. You are correct. Garrett, Braxton and I moved to Gruver in August when Garrett got transferred up here with Cactus. The Gruver/Spearman area has been very good to us but we are always praying for God to show us where we need to be and what he wants us to be doing. With that being said, Garrett has had several job opportunities but for some reason or another the doors have been closed to those jobs. Last Thursday, Garrett got a call from Caprock and accepted a job as their Processing Manager in Dalhart. We are super excited about this opportunity for our family and know this is where God wants our family right now. Of course, I am sure excited to be heading back to my hometown and being close to my family (who wouldn't be). I will be working 2 days a week (waiting to hear final details on job before I share) and then be doing my pad printer and Advocare on the side along with getting to stay home and raise my boys!

So lots of packing up going on at our house and lots of trips to Dalhart! Nothing like moving with a 10 month old and being 7 months pregnant but we are actually getting a lot accomplished and having lots of help from daddy!

Super excited to see what the Lord has planned for us and we are so blessed to have the love and support from all around us!!

Hope Dalhart is ready for us :)

The Gilliams

1 comment: