Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby G 2: 26 Weeks

I have been so horrible about blogging throughout this pregnancy but I will try and do better this next few months. Here is Baby G 2 and I at 26 weeks and a day.

                                    
(please excuse the hair, lack of makeup and sweats...just be lucky I took a picture lol)


How far along? 26 weeks

Size of Baby G 2? About 2lbs and 14 inches long. The size of an English hothouse cucumber.



Total weight gain/loss? At my appt last week I have gained about 9 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes jeans daily...or my lululemon sweat pants every day I am home and I can still wear a few not maternity shirts but I tend to look like a big kid in a little coat so I invested in a few more maternity tops yesterday.

Sleep? Sleep is pretty good once I find my comfy spot :) but that tends to take flopping around like a fish for awhile.

Movement? Yes! This little guy is an active thing like his brother!

Food cravings/aversions? I have wanted more sweets this pregnancy but other then that I just love to eat

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: Lol...people have said I have really blossomed over the last few weeks...isn't that sweet of them lol

What I miss: not much

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to seeing what this little munchkin looks and acts like!! 

Feeling great and loving being pregnant again! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney, Garrett, Braxton and Baby G 2

2 comments:

  1. All you ladies look teeny! Fortunate genetics? My mom just told me I looked pretty pregnant and I am not even 17 weeks. Ah, drug-induced honesty.

    ReplyDelete