Monday, February 25, 2013

Baby G: 22 Weeks :)

 Baby G first blizzard!!



How far along? 22

Size of Baby G? The length of a spaghetti squash...and his momma loves her some spaghetti squash :)

Total weight gain/loss? about 12.5 lbs....had a nice little jump this month..Man he is growing lol...or maybe that is just me!

Maternity clothes? For sure maternity pants....I can still wear some of my tops

Sleep? I am finally finding my comfy spot so sleeping pretty good just turn alot more then before.

Movement? Yes! He is an active little thing. The first day I really felt he moved so much he almost made me sick lol! But I feel him pretty regular now. Garrett has even gotten to feel him move quite a few times.

Food cravings/aversions? I think my sweet tooth from the last blog post is the reason for my 12.5 lbs LOL!!! No real new cravings.

Gender? BOY!!!!

What others are saying: That I am really "blossoming" lol!

What I miss: Not much!! Loving being pregnant.

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together :) I don't want a definite theme just want to find cute little things along the way!

Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G

5 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Love the blizzard pictures! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably conquered 12.5lbs with in my first trimester - you look fantastic! You two keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone "nominated" me for a Liebster award, so I did it for you. It's silly but fun. Check out my blog if you want to participate :)

    ReplyDelete