Sunday, February 10, 2013

Baby G: 20 Weeks!!!


 Excuse my head being cut off  :)



How far along? 20 weeks....half way to meeting Baby G

Size of Baby G? Banana....at our appt. on February 1st he weighed 10 oz.

Total weight gain/loss? About +4 lbs

Maternity clothes? For sure maternity pants....I can still wear some of my tops

Sleep? Sleep has started to be a little different. I love to sleep on my back so now having to adjust to side sleeping..loving my new body pillow :)

Movement? The first time I felt Baby G...he kicked the sonogram machine...the sonogramist asked if I felt that?!? lol...she felt him kick the part on my stomach. So crazy. I think I have felt him a few times but nothing definite.

Food cravings/aversions? I have had a little more of a sweet tooth the last couple of weeks.

Gender? BOY!!!! We are super excited!! Loved seeing our healthy baby boy at our sonogram. 

What others are saying: They are excited its a boy!! Now everyone is wanting to know a name :) But that is a secret until June!!  Also quite a few belly touches this week.

What I miss: I have missed good sleep this week but it will get better. Just adjusting. 

Wedding rings on or off? on

What I am looking forward to: Putting the nursery together :) I don't want a definite theme just want to find cute little things along the way!

Feeling great and loving being pregnant! Everyone have a great week!
Love,
Whitney and Baby Boy G


No comments:

Post a Comment