Monday, July 23, 2012

Nephew Time!!

What a wonderful and tiring weekend :) Rebecca and Lance moved from Snyder this weekend so being the great Aunts that Allie and I we offered to keep the boys...for a fun filled night at the Terry County Rodeo and a morning at the park!

 Boys at Terry County Rodeo
 My boy!

 The sun was in his eyes so he tried out Aunt Nee's glasses



 Aunt Allie worked so hard!! lol!!

It was so fun to have the boys for the night....especially since it got us all out of having to help back up Rebecca and Lance's house..lol...But don't worry I went to Dalhart to help them unload!



I also got to pick up my dress on Friday...it was just as beautiful as I remember!! Can't wait for August 25 so I can share with everyone...lol!!!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness I cant believe how big the boys are getting! Isnt it great being the "favorite" aunt ;)

    ReplyDelete