Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get Off My Planet

I am a little late in blogging about my amazing bachelorette party but I have been a little busy so here goes..

First of all, let me tell you the little story behind the title. As a few of us girls were walking around Taos we had a hippie tell us to "Get off his planet." We were all pretty in shock at first then it became the joke of the rest of the weekend!!

Now for the weekend. On Friday, 10 of us headed to Angel Fire for the weekend!



We had to opportunity to stay at an amazing cabin in Angel Fire, thanks to the Fisk Family!!

Friday night we hung out at the cabin and had my lingerie shower ;)







Saturday was spent in Taos getting massages, shopping and maybe a margarita or two. On the way home we got a nice shower that lowered the temperature to a very nice 52 degrees. It was awesome!!

Saturday night took us into the great little town of Red River!! Not sure they knew what hit them!!
 Amazing friends!
My amazing sisters! Thanks for a great weekend!!
 Might have had a little sass in me!
 Family picture!
 Love this place
 Dancing the night away
 Lock in those Lyrics!!!
 End of night picture
Now we have to head home :(

The weekend flew by but lots of great memories!! Can't believe I am getting married in about a month!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I got to be a part!! Great company, good times, and beautiful scenery. Doesnt get much better :)

    ReplyDelete