Thursday, October 18, 2012

Special Times, Special Friends

I can't even being to tell you how excited I am for this weekend, but at the same time I have been looking back through old pictures and makes me a little teary-eyed!! My fabulous friend Reisha is all grown up and getting married. To give you a little back ground I met Reisha my senior year at WT when she was starting her freshman year. I have never met anyone with more spunk or zest for life then Miss Reisha! We hit it off instantly, even though I became known as the grandma of the group :) I remember so many walks around Canyons, late night phone calls, Ranch Rodeos and hilarious stories told in her every so famous Bowie acccent! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this girl and we are so excited that she has found an amazing man in Garrett! God brought you someone special Reisha and I can't wait to make many more memories as married ladies!!
 
Here is a look back at all our many memories together!!
 
 The night before dead day is always an adventure!

Fall Weaning 2006

 Go Buffs!!
 The girls!
I love this girl more then words can say!

Congratulations Reisha and Garrett. May God bless you greatly!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Small world! Garrett and Reisha are neighbors with my parents!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete