Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello Again

To say I am a little behind is an understatement but hey I have a good excuse. I mean come on...I got married and then got to go to the beautiful Island of St. Thomas!!!

While I am getting pictures organized of the wedding and honeymoon I wanted to give you an update on life!!

Married life is wonderfully...Garrett cooks and cleans for me and I just get to read and watch my dumb drama reality shows....lol. Just kidding. But seriously married life is wonderful. I am so blessed that God brought such an amazing man into my life.

I hadn't had a chance to update everyone on Garrett job before the wedding so thought I would share now. He is the feed foremen for Cactus feeders at their Tulia yard and loving it. He is doing something he loves to do and that is feed cows!!

Yep ladies that is my cowboy!
 
 
It is back to work for me today....little hard after a great two week off but I am so blessed with a great job and great coworkers so I won't complain too much!! :)
 
 
September bring us a busy month but it is ok...I mean after all its my birthday month!!
 
 
Wedding and honeymoon pictures to come soon!!!
 
Sincerely....Mrs. Gilliam

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more pictures!! You were a beautiful bride. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete