Monday, August 13, 2012

Weeks are flying by!!!

First of all, I would like to apologize for my lack of blogging lately!! Life has been crazy busy, but that also means alot to catch up on!!

The first weekend in August, I had the honor of shooting a wedding in Brownfield for Nathan and Jacki....it was at a beautiful rustic venue! Can't wait to share pictures but while you wait...here is a glance at the Bride and her girls!




Last Monday, headed North to get my bridals taken! Sylvia Renick has taken all our girls senior pictures and Rebecca and Allie's bridals so I was so excited for it to be my turn with this very talented lady!! We went several places around town and had a blast!!!  Can't wait to share...but not for another 2 weeks :)

Tuesday, Garrett started his job with Cactus feeders as their feed foreman. He seems to be really enjoying even though he has to be in Tulia by 4:40 AM!!!!  He was so excited to get a job in industry where he can put his Beef Nutrition degree to use....we just had to be patient because is was all in God's timing and we are so blessed!! I am so proud of him!!



The rest of the week was spent watching the Olympic and hanging out with my fiance...it is so weird to have him in the same town (well close..he is in Amarillo) but so nice and fun!!!

Saturday my boss and a great friend had a fun little Stock the Bar party for Garrett and I...what a fun idea!! We left that night with some great additions to our bar!!! Lots of wines and whisky (our favorite)....can't wait to invite people over for a dinner party!!

This is my last week of work before heading to Dalhart for the big day!!! T minus 12 Days until our BIG DAY!!!! Beyond excited....ready to be home to help finish everything up!!! Excited to see family and friends!!

2 Weeks until we are here!!! I can't wait!!! Sugar Bay Resort and Spa in St. Thomas!


Have a blessed week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment